QAS have developed many bespoke systems for the building industry and for architectural features.
Whether it is a single skin aluminium, stainless steel or copper panel, a steel structure or a twisted feature, the QAS design team and fabricators have and will provide unique solutions.
Partnering with leading manufacturers, QAS have a wide range of unique Terracotta façade tiles and sun control systems. Each system is supplied with the supporting structures, which our Engineers will ensure is of the optimum design for the environment.
Our goal is to develop creative features in the building landscape and to realize construction projects in close co-operation with Architects, developers and Contractors, using naturally sustainable products.
Enamelled steel panels are unique in appearance and offer a range or properties not found in other products.
- Vitreous enamels can be coloured in a vast range of hues and shades. In cladding applications the surface generally has a high gloss finish, however semi-gloss, silky matt or matt finishes can be produced.
- Enamel colours are unique in appearance, fade proof, resistant to light, ultra violet (UV) radiation, industrial pollutants, salt sea air and hail.
- Panels cannot rust even in extreme marine conditions.
- Due to the absence of pores the smooth, hard enamel surface eliminates the absorption of dirt and grease, reduces the presence and growth of bacteria and mould, therefore creating a more hygienic and healthy environment.
- The enamel surface hardness is very similar to that of glass, and offers resistance to vandalism, impacts and chemicals. The extreme hardness of the surface makes it very difficult to mark permanently or score.
QAS have provided this individual solution to a number of projects, where it was chosen to outperform other materials such as stainless steel, or specialist coatings.
The QAS louvre systems combine architectural appearance with functionality.
Whether manufactured from aluminium, steel, timber or terracotta, the louvre system is optimised to meet the project requirement.
- Ventilation louvres
- Rain and storm defence louvres
- Sand trap louvres
- Acoustic Louvres
- Sun Control
- Brise soleil systems
- Static arrays
- Motorised arrays
- Feature systems
Our highly versatile rainscreen cladding systems provides Architects with a façade product that creates iconic buildings and inspires creativity.
Manufacture in state of the art production facilities in the Netherlands, we can tailor a standard or bespoke solution, in aluminium, stainless steel, copper or zinc. This variety and a comprehensive choice of colour finishes across the range of materials ensures there is no limit to design potential.
Honeycomb and insulated sytems are available, in varying thicknesses and sizes. Our largest honeycomb panel can be produced at 4,500mm x 2,500mm